- PreK children should arrive between 8:45-9:00 a.m. Please do not bring your child before 8:45 without first speaking to a teacher.
- Kindergarten students should arrive between 7:45-8 am.
- All children must be walked to the Preschool’s front door by a parent or guardian, and then signed into the attendance book by this person.
- Children who are not staying for Late Day must be picked up by 3:00 p.m. by an adult who is 18 or older. Children will be dismissed only to adults who are authorized in writing by their parents or guardians.
- All unfamiliar adults will be asked to show a photo ID, and parents will be contacted before the child is released.
- If your child needs to leave before 3:00 p.m., please notify a teacher at drop-off.
- Children must be signed out when they leave.
- Children picked up after 3:15 p.m., who are not enrolled in Late Day, will be charged the full late day fee.
- Children who are enrolled in Late Day must be picked up by 5:10 p.m. After 5:10, there is a fee of $15 for every 15 minutes that a parent is late.
- Two teachers will remain with the children until everyone has been picked up.